8.01.2008

I Know. I'm an Epic Disappointment.






So, my life has been disastrous lately and this blog has suffered as a result.

As we all know, I moved to take an awesome job. I now live in South Florida and it's amaz.

However. I made the mistake of hiring the WORST moving company on the face of the Earth. (NOTE TO OLYMPIC MOVING AND STORAGE: GO FUCK YOURSELVES.)

I have been here for a whole month with NONE of my belongings, and I have ended up paying about twice what I was originally told it would cost.

Needless to say, I've been dealing with that and starting a new job so things around here have sucked.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH!

My things are coming today! My life will be normal again! I don't have to repeat outfits! AND...... I will begin to blog again. I promise. Really.

So, enjoy this video. How much hair gel does it take to make one Jersey guy happy?

xoxo
Nicole

No comments: