4.08.2008

This is Rediculous.


Laurieann Gibson - Addictive music video
by geronimos87

So my man Jeremy brought this hot mess to my attention.

This is THE Laurieann Gibson of Making the Band fame, in her own music video. That's her singing, for real.

Give me a break girl, stick to dancing because this shit could make my ears bleed.

Additionally, what's with the hot mess outfits and wierd video sets? She's like, in a hallway or something for part of it. She probs had this shot by her crackhead nephew or something.


Enjoy.

xoxo
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is just wrong on so many levels. how did diddy ever hook up with this mess?

Unknown said...

Okay... I usually love her choreography, BUT (and this is a big but):

1. This song is Fergie rip-off. Listen to it and think about Fergie. You'll get what I'm saying. Find your own damn style instead of trying to be like the damn dutchess!

2. Why does this video look so low-budg? And it appears to have been filmed in the early 90s but we know that's not true... I don't get it. Obviously Diddy was like, "You're on your own with your bitchassness, Laurieann!"

3. She really should avoid tipping her head back in front of the camera. It is an unattractive angle for almost anyone, and especially for her. We don't want to look up your nostrils, hunny. *Obviously there was a crappy director for this vid!