4.29.2008

Makeup Brush Glamour


Everyone who knows me understands my obsession with makeup application implements.

Those lovelies at Sephora have come out with a brand new brush set that is sure to satisfy even the most discerning brush lovers.

The set includes:

"A Fan Brush, Blush Brush, Powder Brush, Concealer Brush, Contour Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Small Eyeshadow Brush, Dual-Sided Brow Brush and Lash Comb, Angled Brow/Liner Brush, and a Lip Brush."

Annnnd as if that we're enough, the brushes are PINK. Presh.

Get all this at your local Sephora, or online for a mere $72.00. A steal when you consider it's worth $150.00. Plus, I can vouch for the quality. I have had the same five Sephora brushes for the past five years and they still work just as well as they did when I first bought them. So worth the money.

xoxo
Nicole

No comments: