4.29.2008

So Ready For This.



YAY! I LOVE MY GAYS!

Here's Jim Carrey and Rodrigo Santoro on the Miami set of "I Love You Phillip Morris". This is so exciting. First of all, I'll just reiterate that I suspect I may indeed be a gay man on the inside. Secondly, I love Jim Carrey in any and all forms. Third, if this is anything remotely like The Birdcage, I'll just die. I live for the scene when Albert comes out in full motherly drag.

The plot of the film centers around Jim Carrey's character and Ewan McGregor's character falling in love during their stint in prison as cellmates. Aw, prison love.

xoxo

Nicole

Photo: Dlisted

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want his belt buckle. it's a lion's head. hot.

Anonymous said...

this is great - I love jim carrey too

Charlotte said...

I have not heard about this movie! but it sounds great. I prefer Rodrigo than Jim (besides Rodrigo was the name of my last lover)

Nicole said...

Charlotte, great blog! Thanks for checking mine out!

xoxo
Nicole