5.22.2008

Amazing Concealer.



I was in SoFl this week for a job interview. Cross your fingers. Anyway, I went to this totally amazing mall that was like, chock full of couture. Love Boca Raton.

I was in the makeup area at Macy's with my girl Sarah and we were discussing concealers with the Estee Lauder lady. I was suffering from major makeup meltdown due to the heat, and I was persuaded to try their Double Wear concealer, which stays on for FIFTEEN HOURS.

I bought it, and IT IS AMAZING. It does NOT melt off, and we all know I'm a sweaty betty. if that's TMI, to bad. Next time, I'll say "earmuffs".

If you're looking for a concealer that performs like a mother and doesn't melt off, check this out. It retails for only $19.50, and is so worth it. Click the title of this post to view.

xoxo

Nicole

No comments: