5.22.2008

Daisy From Rock of Love Obviously Hasn't Had Her Fill of STD's.



Dear Daisy,

God, you are so disgusting. Aren't you sick of looking like a ghetto muppet? That aside, I have to tell you girl, fire your plastic surgeon and get off your obsession with rockers. It's not healthy. We all love musicians, but you seem to have a keen radar that attracts you to the skeeviest. Yuck.

Love,

Nicole

Daisy and Dave Navarro were photographed coming out of some bar in WeHo last night. Suprise suprise. What an upgrade for her and a severe downgrade for him. Love you Carmen.

xoxo

Nicole

Photo: Dlisted

3 comments:

M. Raffaele said...

Oh please, girl. I love your blogs but you are way off occasionally. Dave Navarro is the cheesiest guy rock has ever known, and Carmen is no stranger to plastic surgery. It makes total sense these two would hook up. I hope he buys her something nice before the two minutes are up.

Nicole said...

Hey Raffaele, thanks for reading. I totally agree that Carmen is no stranger to going under the knife. I just like her much better than Daisy.

I'm glad you (mostly) like my blog. LOL. :) Please leave more commments. I'd love to know more about what you think.

xoxo
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Will do. ;) xoxo