5.11.2008

This Worries Me.


I can take a lot of crazy. Really, I can. I was born into a gene pool of crazy, and nurtured by an environment of crazy. Anyone who has ever seen my mother, grandmother, and I together can attest to this.

This however, is on a whole new level. You know your life really sucks when I can't even make fun of you anymore. I can't even tease about this photo because it's so terribly concerning.

Amy, you need some rehab, Sicilian Chicken Noodle Soup, and a hug. I'm good for all three.

Get help girl.

xoxo
Nicole

PHOTO: Dlisted

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Disgusting. Someone should lock her up in a rehab center.

Anonymous said...

someone should just put her out of her misery... i'm thinking overdose.

Phillip said...

It's really sad tho. She is too talented for this. If that was a kid in the suburbs I would understand, but she is a grammy winning singer. Someone needs to get her!