6.20.2008

50 Cent Is Coming To a Drive Thru Near You.



"What up Taco Bell how ya doin today, 79 cent is my name for the day...tacos chalupas gorditas oh my love it so much it makes me wanna cry"

Ok, my lame ass attempt at rap is over. You can breathe. In all seriousness, according to allhiphop.com:

"To promote its new “Why Pay More” value menu, Taco Bell sent 50 Cent an offer letter obtained by AllHipHop.com, asking him to change his name to either 79 Cent, 89 Cent or 99 Cent for one day this summer.

Taco Bell Corp. President Greg Creed, who made the proposal in a letter written to 50 Cent's agent, also wrote that his company would make a $10,000 donation to a charity of the New York native's choice, if he accepts the request.

As part of the deal, 50 Cent would also have to make an appearance at any Taco Bell location around the country he chooses and rap his order in the drive thru with his new name."

Oh my sweet god. So, slinging chalupas is pretty street I guess. Look out for the bullet-proof one at a Taco Hell near you.

xoxo

Nicole

No comments: