6.01.2008

Linda Hogan's New Boyfriend...


...looks like a senior in highschool. What the hell is it with this family and thinning, bottle blonde hair and horrible orange leathery skin? Ew. I respect the need for a summer haircolor and tan, but this is just gross. What's even more entertaining, is that this dude looks like a young hulk hogan. Trust. Google that shit.

Linda took her boytoy to the opening party for the Palms Palace Hotel in Las Vegas where they freak-danced the night away. *shudder*

xoxo
Nicole

Photo: MICHAEL K AND DLISTED!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at the airport in Tampa with two; they were right in front of me in line.

Later in the concourse area (where the gates are), they were waiting to board US Air's 8:30am to Vegas, I was haeading to Nashville.

This putz comes up to where I was sitting, and starts talking shit..and saying he was going to call the cops etc..if I got my camera out.

Linda had earlier posed for a nice picture for me.

dmills8652@tampabay.rr.com