2.21.2008

Sweet Jesus






If you ho's don't read Crunk and Disorderly (http://crunktastical.blogspot.com/) you def (definitely) should. Like I said earlier, I have some serious hip hop in me, and I go there for my daily dose of all things crunk.

While perusing the posts today, I came across a beauty about how my fave hood rat Trina is going to.... wait for it..... START HER OWN "COUTURE" CLOTHING LINE.

Some info from the website www.shoptrina.com:

Trina, hip hops ultra sexy diva has done it again! Trina may be known for being Hip Hop’s ‘Baddest Chick,’ but the Slip-N-Slide recording artist’s got enough style and heart to catapult herself into icon status. When it comes to fashion and style Trina has always been a trend setter. With her unique style and an appreciation of what women want, Trina will debut her Pink Diamond Couture clothing line for Spring 2008. Her high quality jeans are emblazoned with her signature logo on the back pockets. Imagine jeans with details such as leather, python and crystals. To add a personal touch to her line the collection comes with a Tattoo that is uniquely Trina’s. No detail is overlooked in the fabric, as well as design. The fit and styling are a sexy new look in the world of fashion.

“I have always imagined a clothing line that was high quality that I could offer to my fans. I Love the way the jeans fit and feel. I spent a lot of time creating special details that are fresh and unique. The best part they look really expensive but are priced right.”

Ugh. hand me the puke bucket. I'm envisioning clothes that harken back to her days as a stripper. I imagine there will be alot of strech denim and velour involved.


No comments: