2.20.2008

Trashbag Chic





I'm a big ass fan of not washing my hair all the time. Don't cringe you judgemental assholes, I don't SMELL. I'm just saying, there are some days when you can barely shake yourself from your coma-esque REM sleep and alas you walk out the door without washing you hair, or maybe without a shower. IT'S FINE. Here are my personal steps towards acheiving Trashbag Chic.



1. Invest in Johnathan Product DIRT. It's amazing and it corrects a multitude of slept-on hair sins.


2. USE A BACKCOMB. Big dirty hair looks cleaner than flat dirty hair.


3. Heavy eyeliner is your friend. It makes you seem like a mysterious rockstar.


4. Jeans Jeans Jeans. Rolled up, skinny, wideleg, high waist, whatever floats you.


5. Boots of any sort. I happen to prefer some green Steve Madden cowboy boots that are old as sin.


6. A tee and a cardigan, plaid, flannel, knit, whatevs, as long as its comfy.


7. ACCESSORIZE. A bag big enough to fit a toddler in, some huge chola earrings and very large sunglasses. Throw a pashmina on for good measure.

See? You can still be a dirtbag and look good.

No comments: