3.03.2008

Are These Two Going to Get Married?


What. Are these two about to get married?




That's the word on the internets bitches! God, I hate this picture of them. All the food in front of them makes me want ot be sick. Probably because I'm detoxing and anything that isn't broth turns my stomach. Look at all that red meat in front of Evan. Ew. Like Evan eats any of that anyway. She's like "no, I'll just have the Clenbuterol... er I mean fish."





Apparently, on the set of her new film "The Wrestler" she is sporting some serious bling on her ring finger. And by bling I mean two bats eyes with a human skull fragment in the middle.




These two crazies are 19 years apart, it would be Manson's second marriage and Evan's first. I used to love ERW too. Until Manson fugged her up.
xoxo
Nicole
Photo: In Case You Didn't Know

No comments: