4.01.2008

Eat It.



I need to be a downer for a minute. So deal bitches.

At this point in my life, there is alot of puffery going on. A lot of peeps making themselves feel better by making others feel worse.

Sometimes, Minneapolis should be called Bragaboutyourselfeapolis. Specifically among people that I see everyday.

I don't believe in doing what is safe, what is expected, or what one is "supposed" to do. I believe that making your own path in life is more rewarding than following one that has already been established. I also believe that it takes a bigger person to admit their insecurities, flaws, and fears about life than it does to brag about one's accomplishments and act in a foolish and overconfident manner.

So, that said, I needed to post this collage of some of my favorite rule breakers. People that weren't afraid to make their own path in life, and be unconventional.

Hear that all you people who shall remain nameless in all your rank-ass perfection?

I'm done now.

xoxo

Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should've called them bitches. things sound more forceful when you say bitches.