3.14.2008

Buh-Bye For Now

Hello all you crazy whores.

So, blogger has some random bug that keeps fucking up the color on my photoshopped photos. Whatever. I'm leaving tomorrow for a short vaycay to visit my grandmother with my mother. Apparently, she doesn't have the internets. *sigh* So, I will be taking a breif posting hiatus until I return Tuesday, March 19th. Hopefully they can fix their stupid bug by then.

I'm off to pack and ready myself for shorts-wearing. While I'm away... check out the blogs/pages that I linked to over to the right. ----> They should satisfy you until I return. Although let's be real, who's as fierce as me? no one.

Loves you!

xoxo
Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! sorry i have not visited ur blog in a while! I have been really busy with youtube matters....but it is all good! I love reading ur posts! visit my blog soon because i have updated A LOT!!!!!!!!!
xoxo,
Campbell