3.10.2008

Dear Ashton, Go Fuck Yourself.



The Avril pregnancy rumor was just another part of Asshole Kutcher's stupid new reality show "Pop Fiction". Incase you didn't know, "Pop Fiction" is exactly like PUNKED except Celebrities punk the paparazzi with different stunts, who in turn, report it to us. Apparently, Avril put on a fake baby bump and went shopping for baby clothes in LA. Like I give a flying fuck if that ratty looking lady and her washed-up husband want to procreate.

Ashton, get a new idea for a TV show. PUNKED is over, "punking" people is over. All you did was take PUNKED and put a new spin on it. I'm bored with you. Aren't your fifteen minutes up yet? Go home to Mommy, er.. I mean your wife.

xoxo

Nicole

PHOTO: DLISTED.

5 comments:

Phillip said...

But you have to admit- the Paris part was pretty funny. The whole time she was running around with the Shaman I thought it was fake- there's a bit of genius in this!

Nicole said...

I totally fell for the Shaman thing. I even posted about it. LOL.

I mean, it's an interesting concept I guess because it shows how celeb-obsessed our culture is.

I'm just really over Ashton. I was over him in the 8th grade.

Thanks for reading my blog Phillip!!!!!!

xoxo
Nicole

Phillip said...

That's exactly what I like about it- it's stating the obvious (we're obsessed with celebs) and I can't believe no one thought to do this before! Once again- genius!

Nicole said...

LOL!

Would you mind if I linked your blog on mine? I do stalk you on there occasionally. ;)

xoxo
Nicole

Julia said...

Ashton = genius. I love it. Even if he did steal the idea...it needed to happen publicly. Although PR has been setting up stories for years, it's nice to see the true fakeness shine through.