3.12.2008

Interactivity Yo.


In the spirit of blog love, and because I'm a hot mess today, I thought we should have a discush about our worst outfits. Ever. Think hard bitches, I really want you to comment about your biggest mishaps. We all know how fabulous you are now... blah blah, but I want to hear about the time you thought it would be extra fierce to wear a sweatshirt as leggings.

I'll go first. I have many.

1. As a child I thought it was amazing to wear strechpants. All the time. I never wore anything else between the ages of 5-10. I didn't own jeans until third grade.

2. I once bought a pair of entirely gold glitter covered jeans. Whenever I walked glitter fell from my ass and from between my thighs. I was 16.

3. Also during my slutty teenage years, I owned a pair of jeans that laced entirely up the sides. From the floor to my hip. I looked like I belonged on Rock of Love.


I'll be completely depressed if I did all this fashion faux pas soul baring to you whores and no one leaves comments about their fashionably challenged days. I know some of you very well, and I'll expose your fashion crimes.

xoxo
Nicole

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, first off i remember both pairs of those jeans, and you made them work.. just sayin.
moving on, in 3rd grade i used to wear packers sweatshirts with matching green jogging pants...gross. and in middle school, my favorite jeans were angels brand. i'm sure you have more fashion mistakes on me...please bring them to the surface. i need a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

I still have a pair of jeans tha are so ripped both of my ass cheeks hang out!!!

Nicole said...

very sexy, both of you. I love it.

xoxo
Nicole

Phillip said...

Oh god...once I owned these parachute pants that were gray nylon with a grid over them...and they had some neon orange nylon straps...I thought they were so cool and futuristic. HOT MESS.

Julia said...

I had those amazing orange raver pants from the Gap that came out like middle school/high school. I wore them once a week. This is obviously before designer jeans came into existence.

Oh and I used to wear orange eye liner whenever I wrote orange shirts [esp my hooters shirts, hush on that, I love my hooters shirts still!] and yellow with my yellow long sleeved dkny/gap ones.

Logo tee's. The worst was www.tommygirl.com [right when the internet craze was taking over] and it was yellow...so you guessed it. YELLOW EYE LINER WITH THAT MESS!

That's pretty much it. Wooo.