2.27.2008

*Angels Singing*


I thought that L'Oreal had taken Glam Shine off the market. I wore it FOREVER, and then all of a sudden I couldn't find it in Walgreens, Target, or any other drugstore. I was so distraught. I searched high and low for a suitable replacement, and alas, there was never anything quite like it.
TODAY I FOUND IT!!! It's been hiding under my nose at ULTA all along. I love this lip gloss for quite a few reasons. First, it gives your lips such glittery dimension, it looks like you just fell out of a drag queen's ass. We all know how I love that. Second, it's not sticky or goopy at all. Usually glitter glosses have wierd lumps of glitter. Not the case with this little beauty.
Best part? It's only $9.49. Glorious. My shade is DIVA, and it's like a glitter explosion.
xoxo
Nicole

No comments: