2.27.2008

My Struggles With Blush


So. I can NEVER find the right shade of blush. Ever. I either can't see it on my skin, or I end up looking like a tranny geisha.



I know, I know NARS NARS NARS. Everyone loves his blush. I just can't afford the shit right now. Give me a break. I just bought all that Benefit last week.



Howevs. Today I came across a lovely cream blush by ULTA. The shade is Bashful. It's pretty amazing. It's bright, but not too bright. It gives me a nice flush with a little shimmer (which is a must for me considering I'm a glitter whore).



Try it. It's only $6.50 and I believe it's part of a GWP right now. If you buy $17.50 of ULTA brand cosmetics, you get a whole bunch of goodies for free. They don't mess around with free gifts either. They give good shit.



xoxo

Nicole

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read your blog and pictured you as a tranny geisha. GLAM!

Nicole said...

I know. I would be such a good tranny geisha.

xoxo
Nicole