2.28.2008

I'm Having Shorts Anxiety.


Oh my sweet god. I'm having a panic. Someone find my Celexa. I AM NOT READY FOR SHORTS.
I am going on a small vacay in a few weeks. I have to wear shorts. I have major anxiety about this. I'm not going to be one of those bitches that lies and says "oh I LOVE shorts! Shopping for shorts is SO FUN!" It's not fun. No one likes it. No one likes showing their legs that haven't seen daylight in 6 months. The celulite is real easy to spot that way. *sigh*
I kind of like these shorts posted above. They're from urban. Anyone like them? Suggestions on how to get over shorts anxiety? I have a big booty and it causes me problems in the shorts department. That's what I get for being Sicilian. Don't judge me you judgers. I feel it.
xoxo
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, the shorts are super cute. get over your shorts anxiety by tanning...it makes everything better. people swear i'm psycho bridal dieting, but really, i'm just tanning... where are you going for your vacay?

Nicole said...

I am going to tan... I'm going to AZ to visit the G-Ma with my madre.

Shorts just give me panic. I'll get used to it. It's just been a few months. LOL

xoxo
Nicole