2.26.2008

HATERADE

I didn't post a picture on this edition of HATERADE, because I don't want Perez fugging up my blog. My blog is gorge and I don't want that rainbow-haired monster on it.


I am so over Perez, and I just read a post on his page that made me want to watch him be eaten by warthogs. Ew. He would probs like that. He's into hogs.


The always gorgeous Naomi C. had to be hospitalized today to remove a cyst from her body. Perez felt the need to report that it was an ovarian cyst. HOW EMBARASSING for Naomi. I'm sorry, but PEREZ, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE DISCUSSING CELEBRITIES OVARIES.


It's not like she bitchslapped someone, or showed her va-jayg in public. She clearly didn't make a statement on her condition for a reason. OVARIES ARE PERSONAL.


I know I write gossip on here, but in all seriousness, I just think that discussing a woman's ovaries is a line that should not be crossed.


Get well Naomi! Fuck you Perez!

No comments: