2.26.2008

I Will Always Love You Aveda




It occured to me that I haven't been discussing haircare or products enough. For those of you that know me, my giant mane is always a source of either pride or frustration for me.


I was poking around on the Aveda website, and I found something that I am absolutely going to try this spring and summer.


Aveda Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother is probably going to save my life in the hot weather. It has 12 hour humidity defense, which I can't believe didn't come out sooner. All you big haired mommas give this a try in the humidity. I know I will.


Where have you been all my life?!?! My hair looks like a tranny wig when it gets humid.


Try it out and let me know what you think. I'll be picking some up at my next appt.


xoxo

Nicole

No comments: